Kontribusi Perilaku Belajar dan Motivasi Belajar Praktik Kewirausahaan terhadap Kompetensi Kewirausahaan Mahasiswa Pendidikan Akuntansi Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta Angkatan 2014

Wiratomo, Fikril Hakim and , Dr. Suyatmini, SE, M.Si (2019) Kontribusi Perilaku Belajar dan Motivasi Belajar Praktik Kewirausahaan terhadap Kompetensi Kewirausahaan Mahasiswa Pendidikan Akuntansi Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta Angkatan 2014. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (Naskah Publikasi)
Naskah Publikasi.pdf

Download (387kB)
[img] PDF (Halaman Depan)
Halaman Depan.pdf

Download (303kB)
[img] PDF (Bab I)
Bab 1.pdf

Download (167kB)
[img] PDF (Bab II)
Bab 2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (232kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Bab III)
Bab 3.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (393kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Bab IV)
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (257kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Bab V)
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (8kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Daftar Pustaka)
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (54kB)
[img] PDF (Lampiran)
Lampiran.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (939kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Pernyataan Publikasi)
Pernyataan Publikasi.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (198kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine: (1) the contribution of learning behavior to entrepreneurial competencies. (2) the contribution of learning motivation to entrepreneurial competence. (3) the contribution of learning behavior and learning motivation to entrepreneurial competence. This research includes associative quantitative research with data in the form of numbers intended to determine the contribution or influence between two or more variables. The population of this study were all 2014 FKIP Accounting students totaling 180 students. Samples were taken as many as 119 students using a combination of probability sampling with simple random sampling. Data collection techniques use questionnaires. The data analysis technique used in this study is multiple linear regression analysis. The results of multiple linear regression analysis show that the regression equation: Y = 22,342 + 0,478 X1 + 0,239 X2. The equation shows that learning behavior and learning motivation contribute to entrepreneurial competence. Based on the analysis of the discussion, it can be concluded that: 1) the learning behavior of entrepreneurial practices contributed positively to the entrepreneurial competence of the 2014 Accounting Education FKIP UMS students. Based on the t test, it was obtained tcount> ttable 5.589> 1.981 and the probability value <0.05 which is 0.000. 2) the family environment contributes positively to the entrepreneurship competency of the 2014 Accounting Education FKIP UMS students. Based on the t test obtained t count> t table 2,647> 1,981 and the probability value <0,05 is 0,000. 3) learning behavior and learning motivation contribute positively to the entrepreneurship competency of the 2015 FKIP UMS Accounting Education students. Based on the results of the significance test of multiple linear regression (F test), it is known that Fcount> Ftable is 20.548> 3.074 and a significance value <0.05 is 0.000. 4) effective contribution of learning behavior variable 20.8% and learning motivation variable 5.4%. So that the total effective contribution of both variables is 26.2%, while the remaining 73.8% is influenced by other variables not examined by the researcher.

Item Type: Karya ilmiah (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: learning behavior, learning motivation, entrepreneurial competence.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > HF5601 Accounting
L Education > L Education (General)
L Education > LB Theory and practice of education > LB2300 Higher Education
Divisions: Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan > Pendidikan Akuntansi
Depositing User: FIKRIL HAKIM WIRATOMO
Date Deposited: 13 May 2019 03:19
Last Modified: 13 May 2019 03:19
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/72610

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item