Kontribusi Lingkungan Keluarga Dan Minat Belajar Terhadap Prestasi Belajar Siswa Kelas X Ips Pada Mata Pelajaran Ekonomi Di Sma Batik 1 Surakarta Tahun Pelajaran 2017/2018

Kusuma Putri, Anindya and , Dr. Suyatmini, M.Si. (2018) Kontribusi Lingkungan Keluarga Dan Minat Belajar Terhadap Prestasi Belajar Siswa Kelas X Ips Pada Mata Pelajaran Ekonomi Di Sma Batik 1 Surakarta Tahun Pelajaran 2017/2018. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (Naskah Publikasi)
NASKAH PUBLIKASI-21.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] PDF (Halaman Depan)
HALAMAN DEPAN.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] PDF (BAB I)
BAB I.pdf

Download (116kB)
[img] PDF (BAB II)
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (158kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (BAB III)
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (339kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (BAB IV)
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (258kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (BAB V)
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (39kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Daftar Pustaka)
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (164kB)
[img] PDF (Lampiran)
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (2MB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Pernyataan Publikasi Ilmiah)
Pernyataan Publikasi ilmiah.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (451kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to know: 1) the contribution of family environment to learning achievement, 2) the contribution of learning interest to learning achievement, 3) the contribution of family environmental and learning interest to learning achievement. This research includes the type of quantitative research. The population in this study is the students of class X IPS SMA Batik 1 Surakarta Academic Year 2017/2018 as many as 216 students. Samples taken as many as 136 students with proportional random sampling method. Data obtained by questionnaires and documentation. Questionnaires previous tested with validity test and reliability test. Data analysis technique did by multiple linear regression analysis, t test, F test, R2 test, relative contribution and effective contribution. The results of multiple linear regression analysis obtained by the regression line equation: Y = 42,079 + 0,395 X1 + 0,596X2. The results of the research conclude: 1) The family environment has a positive and significant effect on student achievement of class X IPS SMA Batik 1 Surakarta Academic Year 2017/2018 proved by the value obtained by t count > t table that is equal to 2,123 > 1,977 and the probability value < 0.05 is equal to 0.036. 2) Learning interest has a positive and significant effect on student achievement of class X IPS SMA Batik 1 Surakarta Academic Year 2017/2018 proved by the value obtained by t count > t table that is equal to 3,589 > 1,977 and the probability value < 0.05 is equal to 0.000. 3) The family environment and interest in learning have a positive and significant effect on student achievement of class X IPS SMA Batik 1 Surakarta Academic Year 2017/2018 proved by the Fcount value > Ftable, which is equal to 9,400 > 3,06 and the probability value is 0,000. 4) Variable of family environment give effective contribution 3.4%. Variables of interest in learning give effective contribution 9%, so that the total effective contribution of both variables is 12.4%, while the remaining 87.6% is influenced by other variables not examined by researchers. Keywords: family environment, interest in learning, learning achievement.

Item Type: Karya ilmiah (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Lingkungan Keluarga, Minat Belajar, Prestasi Belajar
Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
L Education > LB Theory and practice of education > LB1603 Secondary Education. High schools
Divisions: Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan > Pendidikan Akuntansi
Depositing User: ANINDYA KUSUMA PUTRI
Date Deposited: 14 Nov 2018 09:11
Last Modified: 14 Nov 2018 09:11
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/69068

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item