Kontribusi Praktik Kerja Industri Dan Karakteristik Kepribadian Terhadap Kesiapan Kerja Pada Siswa Akuntansi Di SMK N 6 Surakarta Tahun Ajaran 2018/2019

Amalia Putri, Shafira and , Drs. Muhammad Yahya M.Si (2018) Kontribusi Praktik Kerja Industri Dan Karakteristik Kepribadian Terhadap Kesiapan Kerja Pada Siswa Akuntansi Di SMK N 6 Surakarta Tahun Ajaran 2018/2019. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (Naskah Publikasi)
NASPUB-7-2.pdf

Download (681kB)
[img] PDF (Halaman Depan)
HALAMAN DEPAN.pdf

Download (384kB)
[img] PDF (Bab I)
BAB 1.pdf

Download (171kB)
[img] PDF (Bab II)
BAB 2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (288kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Bab III)
BAB 3.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (412kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Bab IV)
BAB 4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (286kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Bab V)
BAB 5.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (169kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Daftar Pustaka)
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (54kB)
[img] PDF (Lampiran)
lampiran-25.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (697kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Pernyataan Publikasi)
PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (137kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF
NASPUB-7-2.pdf

Download (681kB)

Abstract

The purpose of this study are 1) To know the contribution of industrial work practices to work readiness in accounting students at SMK N 6 Surakarta in the 2018/2019 school year. 2) To know the contribution of personality characteristics to work readiness for accounting students at SMK N 6 Surakarta in the 2018/2019 school year. 3) To know the contribution of industrial work practices to work readiness in Accounting students at SMK N 6 Surakarta in the 2018/2019 school year. This type of research is associative quantitative. Population in this research is students of SMK N 6 Surakarta with amount 108. Samples taken 80 respondents with proportional random sampling. Data obtained from documentation and questionnaire. Data analysis techniques used are multiple linear regression analysis, t test, F test, R2, and relative donation and effective contribution. Based on result of data analysis obtained by equation of double linear regeresi as follows: Y = 4,651+ 0,415X1+ 0,405X2. The equation shows that student work readiness is influenced by industrial work practices and personality characteristics. Based on the analysis and discussion concluded that: (1) There is an influence of industrial work practices on work readiness. This is based on the results of multiple linear regression (t test), it is known that t count> t table is 4.265> 1.991 and the significance value <0.05 is 0.000 with a relative contribution of 46.5% and an effective contribution of 37,68%. (2) There is an influence of personality characteristics on work readiness. This is based on the results of multiple linear regression (t test), it is known that t count> t table is 4.872> 1.991 and the significance value <0.05 is 0.000 with a relative contribution of 53.5% and an effective contribution of 43.47%. (3) There is an influence of industrial work practices and personality characteristics on work readiness. This is based on the results of multiple linear regression (F test), it is known that the Fcount> Ftable is 164.755> 3.115 and the significance value <0.05 is 0.000 with R2 obtained 0.811 means 81.1%. Work Readiness is influenced by Industrial work practices and Personality Characteristics, while the remaining 18.9% is influenced by other variables not examined in the study.

Item Type: Karya ilmiah (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Industrial Work Practices, Personality Characteristics, Work Readiness
Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
Divisions: Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan > Pendidikan Akuntansi
Depositing User: SHAFIRA AMALIA PUTRI
Date Deposited: 31 Oct 2018 08:12
Last Modified: 31 Oct 2018 08:12
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/67953

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item