Hubungan Antara Kepemimpinan Transformasional Dengan Kinerja Karyawan

Saraswati, Dhea and , Achmad Dwityanto O, S. Psi, M. Si, Psikolog (2018) Hubungan Antara Kepemimpinan Transformasional Dengan Kinerja Karyawan. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (Naskah Publikasi)
NASKAH PUBLIKASI.pdf

Download (357kB)
[img] PDF (Halaman Depan)
HALAMAN DEPAN.pdf

Download (851kB)
[img] PDF (Bab I)
BAB I.pdf

Download (391kB)
[img] PDF (Bab II)
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (423kB)
[img] PDF (Bab III)
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (401kB)
[img] PDF (Bab V)
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (322kB)
[img] PDF (Bab IV)
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (1MB)
[img] PDF (Daftar Pustaka)
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (389kB)
[img] PDF (Lampiran)
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (5MB)
[img] PDF (Surat Pernyataan)
SURAT PERNYATAAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (45kB)

Abstract

Abstract The purpose of this study was to determine the relationship between transformational leadership and employee performance. Subjects of 65 production employees were taken using total sampling technique. This study uses a quantitative approach. The measuring instrument used is the scale of transformational leadership and documentation of employee performance. Data analysis techniques in this study use product moment correlation. Based on the results of data analysis obtained the results of the correlation coefficient (r) of 0.455 with significance (p) = 0.000 (p≤0.01), which means that there is a very significant positive relationship between transformational leadership and employee performance CV. X. Transformational leadership category is high with empirical mean (RE) of 154.6 and hypothetical mean (RH) of 125 while employee performance category is classified as good with empirical mean (RE) of 30.76 and hypothetical mean (RH) of 30. Effective contribution of the two variables indicated by the determinant coefficient (r2) = 0.207, which means that the transformational leadership variable affects employee performance variables by 20.7% and the remaining 79.3% is influenced by factors other than employee performance. Keywords: Transformational Leadership, Employee Performance

Item Type: Karya ilmiah (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Keywords: Transformational Leadership, Employee Performance
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Depositing User: DHEA SARASWATI
Date Deposited: 10 Aug 2018 03:01
Last Modified: 10 Aug 2018 03:01
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/65846

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item