Minat Berwirausaha Ditinjau dari Kepribadian dan Lingkungan Keluarga pada Mahasiswa Pendidikan Akuntansi FKIP UMS angkatan 2015

Andriyan, David and , Dr. Suyatmini, SE., M.Si. (2018) Minat Berwirausaha Ditinjau dari Kepribadian dan Lingkungan Keluarga pada Mahasiswa Pendidikan Akuntansi FKIP UMS angkatan 2015. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (Naskah Publikasi)
NASPUB.pdf

Download (436kB)
[img] PDF (Halaman Depan)
HALAMAN DEPAN.pdf

Download (425kB)
[img] PDF (Bab I)
BAB I PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (108kB)
[img] PDF (Bab II)
BAB II TINJAUAN PUSTAKA.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (178kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Bab III)
BAB III METODE PENELITIAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (277kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Bab IV)
BAB IV HASIL PENELITIAN DAN PEMBAHASAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (266kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Bab V)
BAB V PENUTUP.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (35kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Daftar Pustaka)
Daftar Pustaka.pdf

Download (36kB)
[img] PDF (Lampiran)
Lampiran 1.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Pernyataan Publikasi Ilmiah)
SURAT PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (208kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to determine: (1) the influence of personality to entrepreneurship entrepreneur interest. (2) the influence of family environment on student entrepreneur interest. (3) the influence of personality and family environment on student entrepreneur interest. This research includes the type of associative quantitative research with data in the form of numbers that aims to describe the object of research at the present time based on existing facts. The population in this study is all students of Accounting Education Studies Program FKIP UMS force 2015 which amounted to 224 students. Samples were taken as many as 135 students with proportional random sampling technique. Data collection techniques used questionnaires and documentation. The analysis technique used is multiple linear regression analysis. The result of multiple linear regression analysis obtained by regression equation: Y = 8,249 + 0,456X1 + 0,604X2. The equation shows that the personality and family environment affects entrepreneur interest. Based on the analysis and discussion can be concluded that: 1) personality positive effect on entrepreneurship interest student of Accounting Education FKIP UMS force 2015. Based on t test obtained tcount> ttable 4,483 > 1,978 and probability value <0,05, that is 0,000. 2) family environment has a positive effect on student entrepreneurship interest of Accounting Education FKIP UMS force 2015. Based on t test obtained t count> ttabel 6,170 > 1,978 and probability value <0,05, that is 0,000. 3) personality and family environment have a positive effect on student entrepreneurship interest of Accounting Education FKIP UMS force 2015. Based on the result of multiple linear regression mean test (F test) known Fcount > Ftable is 302,201 > 3,065 and significance value <0,05, that is 0,000. 4) Effective contribution of personality variable 34,2% and family environment variable 47,9%. So the total effective contribution of both variables is 82.1%, while the remaining 17.9% is influenced by other variable that is not researched by the researcher. Keywords: personality, family environment, entrepreneurship interest.

Item Type: Karya ilmiah (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Kepribadian, Lingkungan Keluarga, Minat Berwirausaha
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce
L Education > L Education (General)
Divisions: Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan > Pendidikan Akuntansi
Depositing User: DAVID ANDRIYAN
Date Deposited: 26 Jul 2018 09:54
Last Modified: 26 Jul 2018 09:54
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/64223

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item