Kontribusi Perhatian Orang Tua dan Motivasi Belajar Siswa Terhadap Prestasi Belajar Ekonomi Siswa Kelas XI IPS SMA Negeri 1 Karanganom Tahun Ajaran 2017/2018

Dewi, Shinta and , Dr. Suyatmini, S.E., M.Si (2018) Kontribusi Perhatian Orang Tua dan Motivasi Belajar Siswa Terhadap Prestasi Belajar Ekonomi Siswa Kelas XI IPS SMA Negeri 1 Karanganom Tahun Ajaran 2017/2018. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (Naskah Publikasi)
naspub.pdf

Download (354kB)
[img] PDF (Halaman Depan)
halaman awal skripsi.pdf

Download (716kB)
[img] PDF (Bab I)
BAB I.pdf

Download (180kB)
[img] PDF (Bab II)
BAB II.pdf

Download (216kB)
[img] PDF (Bab III)
BAB III.pdf

Download (488kB)
[img] PDF (Bab IV)
BAB IV.pdf

Download (262kB)
[img] PDF (Bab V)
BAB V.pdf

Download (11kB)
[img] PDF (Daftar Pustaka)
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (192kB)
[img] PDF (Lampiran)
LAMPIRAN.pdf

Download (2MB)
[img] PDF (Surat Pernyataan Publikasi)
SURAT PERNYATAAN KARYA ILMIAH.pdf

Download (45kB)

Abstract

The purpose of this this reesearch is: 1) To know the contribution of parents' attention to the economic achievement of students of class XI IPS SMA Negeri 1 Karanganom Academic Year 2017/2018. 2) To know the contribution of students 'learning motivation to the students' economic achievement of class XI IPS SMA Negeri 1 Karanganom Academic Year 2017/2018. 3) To know the contribution of parents attention and motivation of student learning to student's economic achievement class XI IPS SMA Negeri 1 Karanganom Academic Year 2017/2018. This research includes the type of quantitative research. The population in this study is the students of class XI IPS SMA Negeri 1 Karanganom Academic Year 2017/2018 as many as 113 studens. Samples taken as many as 84 students with proportional random sampling method. Required data obtained through questionnaire and documentation. Questionnaire previously tested and tested validity and tested reliability. Data analysis techniques used are multiple linear regression analysis, t test, F test, and relative and effective contribution. The result of regression analysis obtained the regression line equation: Y = 34,635 + 0,567X1 + 0,486X2. The result of this research concludes: 1) Attention of parents have positive and significant effect on student's economic achievement class XI IPS SMA Negeri 1 Karanganom academic year 2017/2018 proved by tcount value>ttable, that is 6,913> 2,000 and probability value <0,05, that is 0,000. 2) The motivation to learn has a positive and significant effect on the economic achievement of the students of class XI IPS SMA Negeri 1 Karanganom Academic Year 2017/2018 proved by the value of t count>ttable, that is 6,211> 2,000 and probability value <0,05, that is 0.000. 3) Attention parents and motivation to learn together to positively and significantly influence on the economic learning achievement of students of class XI IPS SMA Negeri 1 Karanganom Academic Year 2017/2018 evidenced by the test results of significance of multiple linear regression (F test) Fcount>Ftabel, ie 49,051> 3,150 and significance value <0,05, that is 0.000. 4) Variable attention of parents give effective contribution 30,1%. The variable of learning motivation contributes effectively 24.7%. so the total effective contribution of both variables is 54.8%, while the remaining 45.2% is influenced by other variables that are not examined. Keywords: parental attention, learning motivation, and learning achievement

Item Type: Karya ilmiah (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Perhatian Orang Tua, Motivasi Belajar, Prestasi Belajar
Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
Divisions: Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan > Pendidikan Akuntansi
Depositing User: SHINTA DEWI
Date Deposited: 24 Jul 2018 02:27
Last Modified: 24 Jul 2018 02:27
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/63883

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item