Pengaruh Pendapatan Asli Desa (PADesa), Dana Desa (DD), Alokasi Dana Desa (ADD), dan Jumlah Sarana Kesehatan Terhadap Alokasi Belanja Desa Bidang Kesehatan Tahun 2017 (Studi Empiris Di Desa-Desa Kabupaten Wonogiri )

Fadmawati, Farida and , Drs. Atwal Arifin, Akt., M.Si (2018) Pengaruh Pendapatan Asli Desa (PADesa), Dana Desa (DD), Alokasi Dana Desa (ADD), dan Jumlah Sarana Kesehatan Terhadap Alokasi Belanja Desa Bidang Kesehatan Tahun 2017 (Studi Empiris Di Desa-Desa Kabupaten Wonogiri ). Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (NASKAH PUBLIKASI)
NASKAH PUBLIKASI.pdf

Download (753kB)
[img] PDF (HALAMAN DEPAN)
HALAMAN DEPAN.pdf

Download (762kB)
[img] PDF (BAB I)
BAB I.pdf

Download (173kB)
[img] PDF (BAB II)
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (286kB)
[img] PDF (BAB III)
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (269kB)
[img] PDF (BAB IV)
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (343kB)
[img] PDF (BAB V)
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (95kB)
[img] PDF (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (164kB)
[img] PDF (LAMPIRAN)
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (635kB)
[img] PDF (PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI)
SURAT PERNYATAAN NASKAH PUBLIKASI1.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (162kB)

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to examine the influence of local revenue (PADesa), Village Fund (DD), Village Allocation Fund (ADD), and Number of Health Facility to Allocation of Health Village Expenditure in Wonogiri Regency in 2017. The population in this study is all the villages in Wonogiri Regency as many as 251 villages. This study uses secondary data that data obtained directly from the Office of Village Community Empowerment Wonogiri District and Central Statistics Agency Wonogiri regency. This research uses purposive sampling with sampling method according to certain criteria. This study obtained 221 villages as sample and analyzed by multiple linear regression analysis using SPSS 21.00 program. The results showed that the coefficient of determination with Adjusted R square obtained 0,041 points or 4.1%. That is, 4.1% variables of agricultural expenditure variables can be explained by PADesa, DD, ADD, and Total Health Facility, while the rest of 95.9% is explained by other factors. However, in partial research indicates that DD has a significant influence on the allocation of village health spending. While PADesa, ADD, and Total Health Facility have no significant effect to the allocation of village health expenditure.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: ADesa, DD, ADD, Total Health Facilities and Allocation of Village Expenditure for Health Sector.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HJ Public Finance
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Akuntansi
Depositing User: FARIDA FADMAWATI
Date Deposited: 08 Feb 2018 08:04
Last Modified: 08 Feb 2018 08:04
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/59841

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item