Pengaruh Upah Minimum, Tingkat Pendidikan, Investasi Dan Pengeluaran Pemerintah Terhadap Penyerapan Tenaga Kerja Di Indonesia Tahun 2016

Nurhayati, Desi Marlina and -, Dr. Didit Purnomo, M.Si (2018) Pengaruh Upah Minimum, Tingkat Pendidikan, Investasi Dan Pengeluaran Pemerintah Terhadap Penyerapan Tenaga Kerja Di Indonesia Tahun 2016. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (NASKAH PUBLIKASI)
NASKAH PUBLIKASI FIX.pdf

Download (684kB)
[img] PDF (HALAMAN DEPAN)
HALAMAN DEPAN.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] PDF (BAB I)
BAB 1.pdf

Download (154kB)
[img] PDF (BAB II)
BAB 2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (284kB)
[img] PDF (BAB III)
BAB 3.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (308kB)
[img] PDF (BAB IV)
BAB 4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (199kB)
[img] PDF (BAB V)
BAB 5.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (142kB)
[img] PDF (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
DAFTAR PUSTAKA OK.pdf

Download (91kB)
[img] PDF (LAMPIRAN)
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (274kB)
[img] PDF (PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI)
PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI.pdf

Download (301kB)

Abstract

This study entitled "The Influence of Minimum Wage, Education Level, Investment And Government Expenditure On Employment Absorption In Indonesia Year 2016". The purpose of this study is to analyze the Minimum Wage, Education Level, Investment and Government Expenditure on Employment Absorption in Indonesia in 2016. The data used in this study consisted of sourced or obtained from Badan Pusat Statistik (BPS) data for minimum wage data, education , government expenditure in 2016. The data used in this study is secondary data taken from the official website of the Central Bureau of Statistics (www.bps.go.id). From the results of research conducted showed that four variables have a significant influence on employment in Indonesia in the year 2016. And the coefficient of vi determination shows the predictability of the selected statistical model. Estimation results show the value of 0.972219 means 97.22% While the rest of 2.78% explained by other factors not included in the model.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: minimum wage, education level, investment, government spending, employment
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
H Social Sciences > HG Finance
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Ilmu Ekonomi dan Studi Pembangunan
Depositing User: DESI MARLINA NURHAYATI
Date Deposited: 09 Feb 2018 07:59
Last Modified: 09 Feb 2018 07:59
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/59690

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item