Hubungan Antara Religiusitas Dengan Agresivitas Pada Remaja Di SMK Muhammadiyah 1 Surakarta

Nurmardiyah, Siti and , Susatyo Yuwono,S.Psi, M.Si.,Psikolog. (2018) Hubungan Antara Religiusitas Dengan Agresivitas Pada Remaja Di SMK Muhammadiyah 1 Surakarta. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (Naskah Publikasi)
NASKAH PUBLIKASI.pdf

Download (833kB)
[img] PDF (Halaman Depan)
HALAMAN DEPAN.pdf

Download (721kB)
[img] PDF (Bab I)
BAB I.pdf

Download (232kB)
[img] PDF (Bab II)
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (331kB)
[img] PDF (Bab III)
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (239kB)
[img] PDF (Bab IV)
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (229kB)
[img] PDF (Bab V)
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (79kB)
[img] PDF (Daftar Pustaka)
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (830kB)
[img] PDF (Lampiran)
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (11MB)
[img] PDF (Surat Pernyataan)
SURAT PERNYATAAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (45kB)

Abstract

The research aims to find the correlation between religiosity and aggressivity at the SMK Muhammadiyah 1 Surakarta’s students. Hypothesis of this research is that there is a negative correlation between religiosity and aggressivity for teenagers at SMK Muhammadiyah 1 Surakarta. The methodology of the research approach quantitatively with a scale measuring addressed to SMK Muhammadiyah 1 Surakarta’s students. Sample from 150 students was taken with cluster non-random sampling technique. The religiosity and aggressivity are measured by religiosity and aggressivity scale questionnaire which is already tested for its validity and reliability. The technique of data analysis is Pearson’s Product Moment Correlation using help of SPSS 16 for Windows program. Based on data analysis result, the correlation coefficient is -0.445 with sig. = 0,000; (p < 0,01) which means that there is a very significant negative correlationship between religiosity and aggressivity. Religiosity level of empirical is 110.06 and average of hypothetic 90.00, so it has a high categorization, while aggressivity has empirical average of 49.93 and average of hypothetic 65.00 so it has low categorization. Effective contribution obtained or the religiosity to aggressivity score is 19.8%, shown by coefficient r² (correlation determinant) amounting to 0,198 the rest 80.2% is influenced by other factors. Keyword: religiosity, aggressivity, teenagers.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: religiosity, aggressivity, teenagers.
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Fakultas Psikologi > Psikologi
Depositing User: SITI NURMARDIYAH
Date Deposited: 05 Feb 2018 03:25
Last Modified: 05 Feb 2018 03:25
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/58918

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item