Pengaruh Profitabilitas Terhadap Harga Saham Pada Perusahaan Consumer Goods Yang Go Publik Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2014-2016

Auliya, Farrah and , Drs. Agus Muqorrobin, MM (2017) Pengaruh Profitabilitas Terhadap Harga Saham Pada Perusahaan Consumer Goods Yang Go Publik Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2014-2016. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (NASKAH PUBLIKASI)
NASKAH PUBLIKASI.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (249kB)
[img] PDF (HALAMAN DEPAN)
HALAMAN DEPAN.pdf

Download (398kB)
[img] PDF (BAB I)
BAB I.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (31kB)
[img] PDF (BAB II)
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (87kB)
[img] PDF (BAB III)
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (180kB)
[img] PDF (BAB IV)
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (56kB)
[img] PDF (BAB V)
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (19kB)
[img] PDF (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (20kB)
[img] PDF (LAMPIRAN)
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (99kB)
[img] PDF (SURAT PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI ILMIAH)
SURAT PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (146kB)

Abstract

ABSTRACT The purpose of this study is to analyze the effect of Return On Assets (ROA), Return On Equity (ROE) and Earning Per Share (EPS) to stock prices on consumer goods companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange 2014-2016. The data used are secondary data in the form of company's financial statements obtained from the annual report. Determination of this research sample using purposive sampling method based on certain criterion. From these methods obtained 34 consumer goods companies that meet the established criteria. The amount of data used during the study was 102 with a research period of 3 years. Methods of data analysis using multiple linear regression analysis. Hypothesis testing in this study using the t test to determine the independent variables partially. While the F test, used to determine the effect of independent variables of ROA, ROE and EPS on stock prices simultaneously. Based on the results of research partially known that ROA has a positive and insignificant effect on stock prices. ROE and EPS have a significant positive effect on stock prices. While simultaneously ROA, ROE and EPS have significant effect to stock price. Stock price variables can be explained by ROA, ROE and EPS of 91.7% and the remaining 8.3% is still influenced by other variables. Keywords: Return On Assets (ROA), Return On Equity (ROE), Earning Per Share (EPS), Stock Price.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Keywords: Return On Assets (ROA), Return On Equity (ROE), Earning Per Share (EPS), Stock Price.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HJ Public Finance
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Manajemen
Depositing User: FARRAH AULIYA
Date Deposited: 13 Jan 2018 03:27
Last Modified: 13 Jan 2018 03:27
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/57753

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item