Analisis Pengaruh Kualitas Produk, Kualitas Pelayanan, dan Persepsi Harga Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan (Studi Kasus Pada Konsumen Mc Donald’S Slamet Riyadi Surakarta)

Suryatama, Vivian Julia and -, Ir. Irmawati, SE, Msi. (2017) Analisis Pengaruh Kualitas Produk, Kualitas Pelayanan, dan Persepsi Harga Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan (Studi Kasus Pada Konsumen Mc Donald’S Slamet Riyadi Surakarta). Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (NASKAH PUBLIKASI)
NASKAH PUBLIKASI.pdf

Download (407kB)
[img] PDF (HALAMAN DEPAN)
HALAMAN DEPAN.pdf

Download (734kB)
[img] PDF (BAB I)
BAB I.pdf

Download (225kB)
[img] PDF (BAB II)
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (231kB)
[img] PDF (BAB III)
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (329kB)
[img] PDF (BAB IV)
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (201kB)
[img] PDF (BAB V)
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (8kB)
[img] PDF (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (194kB)
[img] PDF (LAMPIRAN)
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (583kB)
[img] PDF (PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI)
PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (144kB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of product quality, service quality and price perception of customer atisfaction restoran cepat saji Mc Donald’S di Surakarta. This study is a survey research using questionnaires as an instrument. The population used in this study is that consumers of fast food restaurants McDonald'S in Surakarta. The samples used were consumers of fast food restaurants Mc Donald'S Surakarta, and was taken by 100 respondents by using accidental sampling, a sampling technique is based on chance, that anyone who happened to meet with researchers and considered fit to be the source of the data will be The research sample. The analytical method used is the multiple regression analysis, validity test, reliability test, classic assumption test, hypothesis testing.The results of this study indicate that all independent variables were tested positive and significant effect on customer satisfaction through t test and F, whereas the number of Adjusted R Square of 0.675 showed 67.5% of the variation McDonald's customer satisfaction can be explained by three independent variables, wherein the remaining 32.5% is explained by other factors beyond the study.

Item Type: Karya ilmiah (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Product Quality, Service Quality, Perceived Price, and Customer Satisfaction
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Manajemen
Depositing User: VIVIAN JULIA SURYATAMA
Date Deposited: 09 Nov 2017 08:28
Last Modified: 09 Nov 2017 08:28
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/57404

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item