Hubungan Pengetahuan Gizi, Jumlah Uang Saku Dan Kebiasaan Konsumsi Fast Food Dengan Status Gizi Pada Siswa Smpn 25 Surakarta

Putri, Kiki Anindya and , Ahmad Farudin, SKM, M.Si and , Rusdin Rauf, STP, MP (2017) Hubungan Pengetahuan Gizi, Jumlah Uang Saku Dan Kebiasaan Konsumsi Fast Food Dengan Status Gizi Pada Siswa Smpn 25 Surakarta. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (Halaman Depan)
Halaman Depan.pdf

Download (312kB)
[img] PDF (Bab I)
Bab 1.pdf

Download (20kB)
[img] PDF (Bab II)
Bab 2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (145kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Bab III)
Bab 3.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (54kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Bab IV)
Bab 4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (61kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Bab V)
Bab 5.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (14kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Daftar Pustaka)
daftar pustaka.pdf

Download (15kB)
[img] PDF (Lampiran)
Lampiran.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (318kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Pernyataan Publikasi Ilmiah)
Pernyataan publikasi.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (531kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Naskah Publikasi)
NASKAH PUBLIKASI-75.pdf

Download (205kB)

Abstract

Background : Teenagers' habits for food are very diverse as are indifferent to food, forget the time to eat because of the density of activity, overeating, eating fast food, regardless of the nutritional adequacy required to have an impact on nutritional status. Nutrition knowledge in adolescents is considered to be an important factor in food consumption and nutritional status. Food consumption can also be affected by parental income. In adolescents who have excessive allowance will tend to choose fast food or fast food for a better reason. Objective : To know the relationship of nutritional knowledge, the amount of allowance, and fast food consumption habits with nutritional status in students SMPN 25 Surakarta. This type of research is observational with crossectional approach. Reserch Method : The subjects required in this study were 49 respondents. Simple random sampling sampling technique. Data analysis techniques used in this study are univariate and bivariate analysis techniques using multiple linear regression. Result : Respondents in this study were students aged 12 to 15 years, amounting to 49 students. Respondents were at most 13 years old 27 children (55.1%). Respondents who have good knowledge 17 children (34,7%) while 25 children (51%) have enough knowledge and 7 children (14,3%) have less knowledge. Respondents who have low allowance of 26 children (53.1%) while the remaining 23 children (46.9%) have high allowance. Respondents who often consume fast food 24 children (49%) while those who rarely consume fast food 25 children (51%). Respondents who have less than 1 child nutrition status (2%), normal nutritional status of 39 children (79.6%) and overweight nutritional status of 9 children (18.4%). The result of the analysis showed that there was no correlation between nutritional knowledge with nutritional status with p value = 0,206, there was no relation between the amount of allowance and nutritional status with p = 0,181, there was no correlation between fast food consumption habit and nutrient status with p = 0,387. Conclusion : There is no relationship of nutritional knowledge, the amount of allowance and fast food consumption habits with nutritional status in students SMPN 25 Surakarta with the value p = 0.201 Keywords: Knowledge Of Nutrition, The Amoutn Of Pocket Money, Fast Food, Nutritional Status.

Item Type: Karya ilmiah (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Pengetahuan Gizi, Jumlah Uang Saku, Fast Food, Status Gizi
Subjects: R Medicine > RZ Other systems of medicine
Divisions: Fakultas Ilmu Kesehatan > Gizi
Depositing User: KIKI ANINDYA PUTRI
Date Deposited: 09 Nov 2017 02:03
Last Modified: 09 Nov 2017 02:03
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/57221

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item