Analisis Pengaruh Strategi Komunikasi Pemasaran Dan Brand Perceived Quality Terhadap Peningkatan Loyalitas Pelanggan PT. Indosat,TBK (Studi di Kalangan Pengguna IM3 Mahasiswa Program Studi Pendidikan Akuntansi Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta Tahun Pelajaran 2007/2008)

Pratitis, Sigit Agung and , Drs. Djoko Suwandi, SE, M.Pd and , Dr. Wafrotur Rohmah, MM (2017) Analisis Pengaruh Strategi Komunikasi Pemasaran Dan Brand Perceived Quality Terhadap Peningkatan Loyalitas Pelanggan PT. Indosat,TBK (Studi di Kalangan Pengguna IM3 Mahasiswa Program Studi Pendidikan Akuntansi Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta Tahun Pelajaran 2007/2008). Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (NASKAH PUBLIKASI)
NASKAH PUBLIKASI.pdf

Download (225kB)
[img] PDF (HALAMAN DEPAN)
HALAMAN DEPAN.pdf

Download (173kB)
[img] PDF (BAB I)
BAB I.pdf

Download (168kB)
[img] PDF (BAB II)
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (183kB)
[img] PDF (BAB III)
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (220kB)
[img] PDF (BAB IV)
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (273kB)
[img] PDF (BAB V)
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (16kB)
[img] PDF (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (16kB)
[img] PDF (LAMPIRAN)
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (1MB)
[img] PDF (SURAT PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI)
SURAT PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (11kB)

Abstract

The purpose of this study is 1) to analyze the influence of marketing communication strategy to increase customer loyalty PT. Indosat, Tbk among the users of IM3 (students of Accounting Studies Program), 2) to analyze the influence between brand perceived quality to increase customer loyalty of PT Indosat, Tbk among these users, 3) to analyze the effect of the marketing communication strategy and brand perceived quality to increase the loyalty customer of PT Indosat, Tbk among IM3 users in the Accounting Education Faculty. The type of this research is descriptive research. This research takes place at the Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta. The populations of the present study are 196 students of Accounting Education Study Program batch 2007. As many as 49 students were taken as samples. The data collection technique is by using questionnaires. The data analysis technique used to test the hypothesis is multiple linear regression analysis, t test and F test, in addition to the calculation of relative and effective contributions. The conclusion of this research is 1) Marketing communication strategy contributes positively to the customer loyalty. Based on t test, I obtained t count > t table, i.e. 2.072> 2.013 and the probability value <0.05 (5% significance level), 2) brand contributed positively perceived quality on customer loyalty. Based on t test obtained t count> t table, i.e. 8.026> 2.013 and the probability value <0.05 (5% significance level), 3) marketing and brand communications strategy contributed positively perceived quality on customer loyalty. Based on the results of multiple linear regression significance test (test F) obtained F count > F table, i.e. 73.691> 3.23 and a probability value of 0.000 <0.05. 4). Marketing communication strategy variable has an effective contribution to 12.5%. Brand perceived quality has effective contribution up to 63.7%. 5) 0.762 R² shows that the marketing communication strategy variable and brand perceived quality have contributed (and can explain) a variable influence on customer loyalty as much as 76.2%, while the rest (23.8%) received contributions from other variables that I did not research.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: marketing communications strategy, brand perceived quality and customer loyalty.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce
L Education > L Education (General)
Divisions: Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan > Pendidikan Akuntansi
Depositing User: SIGIT AGUNG PRATITIS
Date Deposited: 03 Nov 2017 08:01
Last Modified: 03 Nov 2017 08:04
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/56829

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item