Kemampuan Siswa dalam Menggunakan Preposisi pada Karangan Eksposisi Siswa Kelas X di SMA Negeri 1 Mojolaban

ISTIQOMAH, and -, Prof. Dr. Markhamah, M.Hum. (2017) Kemampuan Siswa dalam Menggunakan Preposisi pada Karangan Eksposisi Siswa Kelas X di SMA Negeri 1 Mojolaban. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (NASKAH PUBLIKASI)
NASKAH PUBLIKASIOK.pdf

Download (341kB)
[img] PDF (Halaman Depan)
HALAMAN DEPANN-1.pdf

Download (468kB)
[img] PDF (BAB I)
BAB I.pdf

Download (163kB)
[img] PDF (BAB II)
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (278kB)
[img] PDF (BAB III)
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (185kB)
[img] PDF (BAB IV)
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (603kB)
[img] PDF (BAB V)
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (93kB)
[img] PDF (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (223kB)
[img] PDF (LAMPIRAN)
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (213kB)
[img] PDF (SURAT PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI KARYA ILMIAH)
SURAT PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI KARYA ILMIAH.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (14MB)

Abstract

The research aimed to describe students' ability in using prepositions in the exposition of students in SMA Negeri 1 Mojolaban. Such capabilities include the use of preposition types, the accuracy of the use of prepositions, and the tendency or comparison of the use of prepositions among students. The type of this research is qualitative research with qualitative descriptive method. Methods of data collection in this study is the method of documentation and simak-catat and data analysis methods used are methods agih, padan ortografis and padan translasional. The results of the study indicate that a single preposition type is found in 29 types of single prepositions comprising prepositions di, dari, dengan untuk, pada, oleh, dalam, bagi, ke, akibat, seperti, sebagai, selain, terhadap, tanpa, akan, menurut, sebelum, setelah, atas, sejak, antara, demi, kepada, mulai, sampai, guna, sepanjang, tentang; Adjacent joint prepositions there are 7 types of prepositions comprising prepositions between, for example di antara, oleh karena, di sekitar, di dalam, ke dalam, di atas, dan di sepanjang; A separate composite preposition is found to be one type of preposition ie a preposition dari...ke.... The use of prepositions in students' exposition essays has been used in great detail. Of the 34 articles studied, 21 articles or about 59% of students are still using the inappropriate prepositions therein. The rest is 13 articles or about 41% of students, all the use of the preposition is correct. The exact number of prepositions was found to be 432 prepositions or about 91% of the total prepositions were found, while inaccurate prepositions were found in 45 prepositions or about 9% of the total prepositions were found. However, there are still some mistakes made by students in terms of writing and preposition choices. The preposition writing error is found on the preposition di, di antara, ke, di sekitar, di dalam, di atas. The choice of preposition error is found in the preposition dengan, dari, pada. The preposition with the most error use is the preposition di. Furthermore, the preposition with the highest percentage of use is the preposition di. Comparison of the use of prepositions among students found there are several essays with the amount of use of the preposition is very high and there is also a student essay with the number of very low use of the preposition. The essay with the highest preposition amount is an exposition of 19 with a preposition number of 28 prepositions. The exposition essay with very few prepositions is an exposition of 28 with a preposition amount of only 5 prepositions.

Item Type: Karya ilmiah (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: student ability, preposition, exposition
Subjects: L Education > LB Theory and practice of education > LB2300 Higher Education
Divisions: Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan > Pendidikan Bahasa, Sastra Indonesia dan Daerah
Depositing User: ISTIQOMAH
Date Deposited: 07 Aug 2017 07:48
Last Modified: 07 Aug 2017 07:48
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/54689

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item