Pengaruh CR, ROE, ROA, DAR, Dan DER Terhadap Harga Saham Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Yang Listing Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2011-2014

ANINDITA, NOVITA PUTRI and -, Drs. Agus Mugorobin, M.M (2017) Pengaruh CR, ROE, ROA, DAR, Dan DER Terhadap Harga Saham Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Yang Listing Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2011-2014. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (NASKAH PUBLIKASI)
NASKAH PUBLIKASI.pdf

Download (576kB)
[img] PDF (HALAMAN DEPAN)
HALAMAN DEPAN rev.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] PDF (BAB I)
BAB I.pdf

Download (170kB)
[img] PDF (BAB II)
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (297kB)
[img] PDF (BAB III)
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (302kB)
[img] PDF (BAB IV)
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (216kB)
[img] PDF (BAB V)
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (89kB)
[img] PDF (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (11kB)
[img] PDF (LAMPIRAN)
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (181kB)
[img] PDF (PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI)
SURAT PERNYATAAN NASKAH PUBLIKASI.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (156kB)

Abstract

This study aimed to determine the effect the Current Ratio, Return on Equity, Return on Assets, Debt To Equity Ratio, and Debt To Total Assets Ratio of stock price. The object of research on manufacturing companies with a sample of 55 companies the period 2011-2014. Data used 55 x 4 at 220. In 198 pengolahnya Final data into the data with SPSS. The analytical tool used using classic assumption test and regression analysis. The results showed that the regression equation HS = 2331.661 + ROE 34,669CR + 187.883 + 842.575 -841.9 ROA- 2224,827DAR DER. At t test showed that the variables CR, ROE, ROA, and DER significant effect on stock prices. DER whereas no significant effect on stock prices. In simultaneous F test CR, ROE, ROA, DAR and DER significant effect on stock prices. For testing determinant coefficient showed that 18.7% of variables CR, ROE, ROA, DAR, and DER is only able to explain the stock price and the remaining 81.3% means that there are other variables that influence it.

Item Type: Karya ilmiah (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Current Ratio, Return on Equity, Return on Assets, Debt To Equity Ratio, and Debt To Total Assets Ratio, Stock Price
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Manajemen
Depositing User: NOVITA PUTRI ANINDITA
Date Deposited: 18 Jul 2017 03:01
Last Modified: 18 Jul 2017 03:01
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/53325

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item