Pengaruh Rasio Fundamental Terhadap Return Saham Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia 2012-2014

Sulistyono, Jefri and -, Zulfa Irawati, S.E., M.Si (2017) Pengaruh Rasio Fundamental Terhadap Return Saham Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia 2012-2014. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (NASKAH PUBLIKASI)
NASKAH PUBLIKASI.pdf

Download (299kB)
[img] PDF (HALAMAN DEPAN)
HALAMAN DEPAN.pdf

Download (457kB)
[img] PDF (BAB I)
BAB I.pdf

Download (195kB)
[img] PDF (BAB II)
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (383kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (BAB III)
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (283kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (BAB IV)
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (210kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (BAB V)
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (88kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (130kB)
[img] PDF (LAMPIRAN)
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (382kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI)
PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (71kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study aims to determine determine the effect of Fundamental Ratios On Return Shares In Manufacturing Company Registered in BEI. The data used in this study was 131 data. The sampling technique in this research is purposive sampling data analysis method used is the classic assumption test and multiple linear regression analysis test, t test, F test, and the coefficient of determination (R2). The findings indicate that either partially or Return On Asset, Devidend Yield, Net Profit Margin, Quick Ratio, and Return On Equity significant effect on stock returns while Current Ratio, Debt Equity Ratio, Total Asset Turnover,Earning Yield, Book to Market Ratio, and Working Capital to Total Asset no significant effect on stock returns. Simultaneously CR, DER, TATO, ROA, DY, EY, BMR, WCTA, NPM, QR, and ROE significant effect on stock returns. All independent variables in this study were able to explain the variable stock return of 51.6% and the remaining 48.4% is explained by other variables outside the test model of this study.

Item Type: Karya ilmiah (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Fundamental Ratios, Return Shares, On Manufacturing Company
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD61 Risk Management
H Social Sciences > HJ Public Finance
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Manajemen
Depositing User: JEFRI SULISTYONO
Date Deposited: 17 Jul 2017 04:11
Last Modified: 17 Jul 2017 04:11
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/53298

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item