Pengaruh Kepuasan Kerja dan Komitmen Organisasional Terhadap Kualitas Layanan Di PT. Asuransi Jasindo (Persero) Kantor Cabang Korporasi Dan Ritel Bandung.

Haris, Henry and -, Drs. Farid Wajdi, MM., Ph.D and -, Dr. Anton Agus Setyawan, SE, M.Si (2017) Pengaruh Kepuasan Kerja dan Komitmen Organisasional Terhadap Kualitas Layanan Di PT. Asuransi Jasindo (Persero) Kantor Cabang Korporasi Dan Ritel Bandung. Thesis thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (Naskah Publikasi)
Naskah Publikasi Ilmiah-HENRY.pdf

Download (792kB)
[img] PDF (HALAMAN DEPAN)
1. Halaman Depan.pdf

Download (794kB)
[img] PDF (BAB I)
2. BAB I.pdf

Download (17kB)
[img] PDF (BAB II)
3. BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (51kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (BAB III)
4. BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (155kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (BAB IV)
5. BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (652kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (BAB V)
6. BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (10kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
7. Daftar Pustaka.pdf

Download (12kB)
[img] PDF (LAMPIRAN)
8. Lampiran.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (251kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (SURAT PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI ILMIAH)
Pernyataan Publikasi Karya Ilmiah.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (159kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study aims to determine job satisfaction, organizational commitment and service quality as well as to analyze the influence of job satisfaction and organizational commitment to the service quality. The object of this research is PT. Asuransi Jasindo (Persero) Corporate and Retail Branch Office Bandung. Descriptive method is used with quantitative approach. Data collection techniques used were observation, interviews and questionnaires with a sample of 70 people. The hypothesis tested by using path analysis. The results showed that job satisfaction, organizational commitment, and quality of service are in the quite well category. Job satisfaction has reached 18.93% influence on service quality, organizational commitment has the effect of 29.79% of job satisfaction. Overall influence of service quality and organizational commitment on service quality is 48.72%.

Item Type: Karya ilmiah (Thesis)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Job Satisfaction, Organizational Commitment, Service Quality, PT. Asuransi Jasindo (Persero)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Fakultas Pasca Sarjana > Magister Manajemen
Depositing User: Unnamed user with username p100140018
Date Deposited: 20 Apr 2017 06:06
Last Modified: 20 Apr 2017 06:10
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/52127

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item