Pengaruh Keterampilan Komunikasi Interpersonal Dan Fasilitas Belajar Terhadap Motivasi Belajar Siswa Di Smp N 2 Ngemplak

Hikari, Avita Fatwa and -, Dr. Ahmad Muhibbin, M. Si. (2017) Pengaruh Keterampilan Komunikasi Interpersonal Dan Fasilitas Belajar Terhadap Motivasi Belajar Siswa Di Smp N 2 Ngemplak. Diploma thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (Naskah Publikasi)
Naskah Publikasi.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] PDF (Surat Pernyataan Publikasi)
Pernyataan Publikasi Avi.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (420kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This research aimed to know the influence of interpersonal communication skills of teacher and learning facilities to the learning motivation of students of Junior High School 2 of Ngemplak. Population taken in this research was 689 students of Junior High School 2 of Ngemplak. Samples were collected using technique of proportional quota random sampling involved total samples of 30 students. Data validity technique in this research applied the method of moment product rough number and halved. Test of normality used One-Sample Kolmogorov-Smirnov Test and data reliability testused Cronbach Alpha formula. Analysis used in this research was regression analysis with the formula of two predictor regression. The result of the study showed that interpersonal communication skills and learning facility had significant influence to the students’ learning motivation. However, the influence given through interpersonal communication skills and learning facilities to the learning motivation of the students of Junior High School 2 of Ngemplak was only 31.6%, while the rest (68.4%) was influenced by other variables which was unreachable to the researcher.

Item Type: Karya ilmiah (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: keterampilan komunikasi interpersonal, fasilitas belajar, motivasi belajar
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HE Transportation and Communications
Divisions: Fakultas Ilmu Komunikasi dan Informatika > Ilmu Komunikasi
Depositing User: AVITA FATWA HIKARI
Date Deposited: 18 Apr 2017 02:42
Last Modified: 18 Apr 2017 02:42
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/51623

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item