Hubungan Antara Resiliensi Dengan Minat Berwirausaha Pada Mahasiswa

Taufiq, Imam and -, Dr. Wiwien Dinar Pratisti, M.Si, Psi (2017) Hubungan Antara Resiliensi Dengan Minat Berwirausaha Pada Mahasiswa. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (Naskah Publikasi)
02. NASKAH PUBLIKASI.pdf

Download (634kB)
[img] PDF (Halaman Judul)
03. HALAMAN JUDUL.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] PDF (Bab I)
04. BAB I.pdf

Download (564kB)
[img] PDF (Bab II)
05. BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (698kB)
[img] PDF (Bab III)
06. BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (570kB)
[img] PDF (Bab IV)
07. BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (777kB)
[img] PDF (Bab V)
08. BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (546kB)
[img] PDF (Daftar Pustaka)
09. DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (595kB)
[img] PDF (Lampiran)
10. LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (8MB)
[img] PDF (Pernyataan Publikasi Ilmiah)
01. SURAT PERNYATAAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (150kB)

Abstract

Students armed with knowledge and science that owned at least a student into an embryo to be born into a true entrepreneur and not fully dependent with getting jobs from other people. The purpose of this research was to determine: 1) relationship between the resilience with an interest in entrepreneurship students. 2) student interest in entrepreneurship. 3) level of resilience possessed by students. 4) effective contribution of the resilience of the interest in entrepreneurship students. The hypothesis is a positive relationship between resilience with an interest in entrepreneurship students. Subjects in this research were 60 students. The population in this study is the final year students of the Faculty of Psychology University of Muhammadiyah Surakarta. The measuring instruments used in this research are: a)Scale resilience and b)Scale Interests entrepreneurship. Data analysis techniques used in this research is the product moment correlation. The results of analysis in accordance with the proposed hypothesis, namely, there is a very significant positive relationship between resiliensi with interest in entrepreneurship students. The higher the resiliensi then the higher interest in entrepreneurship for students, instead the lower resiliensi the low interest in entrepreneurship. Based on the research results and conclusions to be drawn that the pembahsan; 1) there is a very significant positive relationship between resiliensi with interest in entrepreneurship in students. The higher the resiliensi then the higher interest in entrepreneurship in students and instead the lower resiliensi the low interest in entrepreneurship in students. 2) entrepreneurship Interest on a student belongs. 3) Resiliensi on a student belongs. 4) Role or contribution of effective resiliensi against the interest in entrepreneurship at the student level end of 34.4%, while the rest of 65.6% are affected by other variables.

Item Type: Karya ilmiah (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Resilience, Interests Entrepreneur, Students
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Fakultas Psikologi > Psikologi
Depositing User: IMAM TAUFIQ
Date Deposited: 04 Feb 2017 02:42
Last Modified: 04 Feb 2017 02:42
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/48880

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item