Kontribusi Kreatifitas Belajar Dan Gaya Belajar Terhadap Hasil Belajar Akuntansi Perusahaan Jasa Pada Mahasiswa Pendidikan Akuntansi Fakultas Keguruan Dan Ilmu Pendidikan Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta Angkatan 2015/2016

Agustina, Ika and -, Drs. Sudarto HS., MM (2016) Kontribusi Kreatifitas Belajar Dan Gaya Belajar Terhadap Hasil Belajar Akuntansi Perusahaan Jasa Pada Mahasiswa Pendidikan Akuntansi Fakultas Keguruan Dan Ilmu Pendidikan Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta Angkatan 2015/2016. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (NASKAH PUBLIKASI)
NASKAH PUBLIKASI.pdf

Download (611kB)
[img] PDF (HALAMAN DEPAN)
HALAMAN DEPAN SKRIPSI.pdf

Download (783kB)
[img] PDF (BAB I)
BAB I.pdf

Download (169kB)
[img] PDF (BAB II)
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (229kB)
[img] PDF (BAB III)
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (422kB)
[img] PDF (BAB IV)
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (202kB)
[img] PDF (BAB V)
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (67kB)
[img] PDF (Daftar Pustaka)
DAFTAR PUSTAKA_ika.pdf

Download (93kB)
[img] PDF (LAMPIRAN)
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (2MB)
[img] PDF (PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI)
PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (160kB)

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine : 1) the influence of students' creative contribution to the learning outcomes at the Corporate Accounting Services student, 2) effect of learning styles of students to the learning outcomes on student Accounting Services Company, 3) the influence of the contribution of creativity learning and learning style to the learning outcomes on student Accounting Services Company. Associative Quantitative methods used. Inroads in this research were 251 students with a sample of 146 students were taken by proportional random sampling technique in a random way. The data collection technique using a questionnaire that has been tested with the validity and reliability. Data analysis technique used is multiple linear regression analysis. Results of regression analysis regression equation: Y = 7.306 + 0.78 (X1) + 0.283 (X2), which means the achievement of student learning is influenced by the attention of students in learning and creativity of student learning. Based on the analysis and discussion can be concluded that: (1) the influence of students' creative contribution to the learning outcomes on student Accounting Services Company. It is evident from the regression analysis obtained a thitung>ttabel 4.020> 1.977 with significance 0.000<0.05. (2) the effect of learning styles of students to the learning outcomes on student Accounting Services Company. It is evident from the regression analysis obtained a thitung> ttabel 5.414> 1.977 with significance 0.000 <0.05. (3) Attention students in learning and creativity of students learning together have a significant effect on student achievement. It is evident from the regression analysis obtained a Fhitung> Ftabel 45.179> 3.059 with significance 0.000 <0.05. (4) Variable Student Creativity contribute effectively amounted to 15.6%. Variable Learning Styles students contribute effectively amounted to 23.1%, bringing the total effective contribution both at 38.7%, while 61.3% are influenced by other variables not examined.

Item Type: Karya ilmiah (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: creative learning, learning styles, learning outcomes
Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
Divisions: Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan > Pendidikan Akuntansi
Depositing User: IKA AGUSTINA
Date Deposited: 02 Feb 2017 02:31
Last Modified: 02 Feb 2017 02:31
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/48702

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item