Penyesuaian Diri Pada Mahasiswa Tahun Pertama Di Fakultas Psikologi Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta

Nurfitriana, Pipit and Dr. Nanik Prihartanti, M.Si, Dr. Nanik Prihartanti, M.Si (2017) Penyesuaian Diri Pada Mahasiswa Tahun Pertama Di Fakultas Psikologi Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (Naskah Publikasi)
Naskah Publikasi.pdf

Download (2MB)
[img] PDF (Halaman Depan)
Halaman Depan.pdf

Download (4MB)
[img] PDF (BAB I)
BAB 1.pdf

Download (168kB)
[img] PDF (BAB II)
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (179kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (BAB III)
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (166kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (BAB IV)
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (566kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (BAB V)
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (152kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (158kB)
[img] PDF (Lampiran)
Lampiran.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (11MB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Pernyataan Publikasi Ilmiah)
Surat Pernyataan Publikasi Karya Ilmiah.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (86kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

First-year students when entering college certainly make adjustments to their environment, from the transition to the Junior High School Higher Education. During the adjustment process, first-year students undergo various changes that occur in the university environment both academically and socially, with the changes that happen to appear the problems experienced by first-year students. This study aims to understand and describe Adjustment on Freshman Forces 2015/2016 at the Faculty of Psychology, University Muhammaiyah Surakarta, conducted on 15 students of the Faculty of Psychology UMS. The method used in this research is descriptive qualitative method. From the research that has been done shows that the First-year students of the Faculty of Psychology UMS had various problems during the process of adjustment in universities both in terms of academic and non-academic, students who do not kos (Domicile Surakarta) has adjustment better than the students kos (Outer Islands and Outer City), first year student of Faculty of Psychology UMS has its own way to adapt, first-year student academic achievement of all above 3.00. With details, 6 informants (40%) have a IPK > 3:50 and the remaining 9 informants (60%) have a IPK of 3:00 - 3.49.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Students, Social Adjustment, Adjustment Academic
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Fakultas Psikologi > Psikologi
Depositing User: PIPIT NURFITRIANA
Date Deposited: 18 Jan 2017 06:30
Last Modified: 18 Jan 2017 06:30
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/48450

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item