Hubungan Antara Kematangan Emosi Dengan Pengambilan Keputusan Pada Remaja di SMA N 2 Sukoharjo

Puspasari, Desy and , Susatyo Yuwono, S.Psi.,M.Psi., Psi (2016) Hubungan Antara Kematangan Emosi Dengan Pengambilan Keputusan Pada Remaja di SMA N 2 Sukoharjo. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (Naskah Publikasi)
Naspub_Desi.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] PDF (Halaman Depan)
Halaman Depan.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] PDF (BAB I)
BAB I.pdf

Download (204kB)
[img] PDF (BAB II)
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (194kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (BAB III)
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (251kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (BAB IV)
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (321kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (BAB V)
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (87kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Daftar Pustaka)
Daftar Pustaka.pdf

Download (170kB)
[img] PDF (Lampiran)
Lampiran.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (9MB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Pernyataan Publikasi Ilmiah)
Surat Pernyataan Publikasi Karya Ilmiah.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (650kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

When entering adolescence increases the level of decision making, such as about the future, my friends are selected, whether to college and often happens in high school is the problem oacademic and career decisions, as well as a variety of social activities. The decision is the selection of the various alternative forms of action that involves factors of cognition, motives, and attitudes. The purpose of this study was to investigate the colerration between emotional maturity in decision-making, effective contribution to the decision-making emotional maturity, emotional maturity level of decision-making. The hypothesis of this study wa to investigate the colerration between emotional maturity and decision making. The subjects were 169 students SMA N 2 Sukoharjo. The sampling technique used in this study is a cluster random sampling. The method of using a quantitative approach to measuring instrument emotional maturity scale and the scale of decision-making. Data analysis techniques used in this study is a non-parametric correlation with Kendall analysis. Based on the analysis of data obtained with a correlation coefficient of 0.424 sig = 0,000; (P <0.001) means there is a significant positive relation between emotional maturity to decisions on teenagers in high school N 2 Sukoharjo. Effective contribution or role of emotions in decision-making maturity of 18%, the remaining 82% are influenced by other factors. Variables decision had a mean empirical (RE) amounted to 89.11 so that it has a relatively high category, while the variable known to have the emotional maturity empirical mean (RE) amounted to 77.80 so that it has a relatively high category.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: emotional maturity, decision-making, adolescence
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Fakultas Psikologi > Psikologi
Depositing User: DESY PUSPASARI
Date Deposited: 03 Nov 2016 02:53
Last Modified: 03 Nov 2016 02:53
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/47506

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item