Pengaruh Human Capital Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Unit Simpan Pinjam Koperasi Serba Usaha (Ksu) Mekar Surya Karanganyar

Triatmaja, Doddy Wahyu and , Kussudiyarsana S.E., M.Si (2016) Pengaruh Human Capital Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Unit Simpan Pinjam Koperasi Serba Usaha (Ksu) Mekar Surya Karanganyar. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (NASKAH PUBLIKASI)
NASKAH PUBLIKASI.pdf

Download (536kB)
[img] PDF (HALAMAN DEPAN)
HALAMAN DEPAN.pdf

Download (360kB)
[img] PDF (BAB I)
BAB I.pdf

Download (215kB)
[img] PDF (BAB II)
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (249kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (BAB III)
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (197kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (BAB IV)
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (264kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (BAB V)
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (90kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (108kB)
[img] PDF (LAMPIRAN)
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (576kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI)
PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (145kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

The purpose of this research was to examine the effect of the level of education, skills and work experience to the performance on employee savings and loan koprasi all-round effort (KSU) solar bloom karanganyar 2016. The sample used in employee savings and loan koprasi all-round effort (KSU) solar bloom karanganyar 2016 with the number of 39 respondents. Analyzer used to test the validity, reliability test, classic assumption test, multiple linear regression, t-test, F and determinant coefficient. These results were processed using SPSS software. The results obtained are at variable levels of education, skills and work experience have a significant effect on employee performance. This is evidenced by sig. education level 0.006, sig. skills and work experience 0,001 0,026 smaller than 0.05. F test value sig. 0.00024 smaller than 0.05 so that the variable level of education, skills and work experience simultaneously significant effect on the performance of employees in the Savings and Loans Unit Business Multipurpose Cooperative (KSU) Surya Mekar Karanganyar. From the results of this study contribute to achieve the level of education, skills and work experience on the performance of employees by 74% and the rest influenced by another factor of 26%.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Level of Education, Skills, Work Experience, Employee Performance
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
H Social Sciences > HG Finance
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Manajemen
Depositing User: DODDY WAHYU TRIATMAJA
Date Deposited: 22 Sep 2016 08:11
Last Modified: 22 Sep 2016 08:11
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/46518

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item