Pengaruh Citra Merek Dan Kesesuaian Harga Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan(Survei Pada Pengguna Smartphone Di Kalangan Anak Muda)

Cahyasari, Anindya Devira and , Ihwan Susila, SE., M.Si.,Ph.D (2016) Pengaruh Citra Merek Dan Kesesuaian Harga Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan(Survei Pada Pengguna Smartphone Di Kalangan Anak Muda). Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (NASKAH PUBLIKASI)
NASKAH PUBLIKASI.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (218kB)
[img] PDF (HALAMAN DEPAN)
HALAMAN DEPAN.pdf

Download (429kB)
[img] PDF (BAB I)
BAB I.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (30kB)
[img] PDF (BAB II)
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (46kB)
[img] PDF (BAB III)
BAB III.pdf

Download (34kB)
[img] PDF (BAB IV)
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (69kB)
[img] PDF (BAB V)
BAB V.pdf

Download (14kB)
[img] PDF (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (21kB)
[img] PDF (LAMPIRAN)
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (199kB)
[img] PDF (SURAT PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI)
SURAT PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (88kB)

Abstract

In the face of an increasingly marketing forward in the field of smartphones the company should compete and compete healthily to always produce smartphone with these advantages in the smartphone. This research aims to analyze the effect of brand image and price compliance against customer loyalty in purchasing smarphone in young people. This study derives directly onsite research using questionnaires with data using the 150 respondents within two weeks. The Multiple analysis results, Y = 0, 755X1 + 0, 386X2. The most influential independent variable toward dependent variable is the variable brand image (0.755) and followed by a variable compliance rates (0.386). T test results proved that all the variables (the brand image and the price fairness) a positive effect towards the dependent variable the smartphone purchase customer loyalty among young children. Determination of coefficient data (adjusted R 2) obtained for 0.290. This means 29.0% customer loyalty can be explained by the independent variable, while the remaining 71.0% influenced by other variables not examined in this study. Keyword: customer loyalty, brand image, price, price fairness

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: customer loyalty, brand image, price, price fairness
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Manajemen
Depositing User: ANINDYA DEVIRA CAHYASARI
Date Deposited: 31 Aug 2016 08:08
Last Modified: 28 Dec 2016 11:46
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/46445

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item