Analisis Pengaruh Rasio Camel Terhadap Kinerja Keuangan Perbankan Syariah Di Indonesia Tahun 2010-2014

Kusumastuti, Bunga Putri and , Sri Murwanti, S.E., MM (2016) Analisis Pengaruh Rasio Camel Terhadap Kinerja Keuangan Perbankan Syariah Di Indonesia Tahun 2010-2014. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (NASKAH PUBLIKASI)
NASKAH PUBLIKASI.pdf

Download (302kB)
[img] PDF (HALAMAN DEPAN)
HALAMAN DEPAN.pdf

Download (387kB)
[img] PDF (BAB I)
BAB I.pdf

Download (33kB)
[img] PDF (BAB II)
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (76kB)
[img] PDF (BAB III)
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (171kB)
[img] PDF (BAB IV)
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (93kB)
[img] PDF (BAB V)
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (25kB)
[img] PDF (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (16kB)
[img] PDF (LAMPIRAN)
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (298kB)
[img] PDF (FULLTEXT)
FULLTEXT.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (1MB)
[img] PDF (SURAT PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI)
SURAT PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (151kB)

Abstract

This study aimed to analyze the effect of CAR, PPAP, NPM, BOPO and LDR to ROA. The sample used in this study amounted to 30. 6 companies with the data analytical tool used classical assumption test, multiple linear regression, t-test, F and determinant coefficient. The results showed that the partial variable Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) Allowance, Earning Assets (PPAP), Net Profit Margin (NPM), and Loan to Deposit Ratio (LDR) has positive and not significant to the Return On Asset (ROA), While on Operating Expenses / Operating Income (BOPO) significant negative effect on Return on Assets (ROA). Simultaneous variable Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Allowance for Assets (PPAP), Net Profit Margin (NPM), Operating Expenses / Operating Income (BOPO), and Loan to Deposit Ratio (LDR) significant positive effect on Return On Asset ( ROA). At determinant coefficient r square 0.436 means that the variable Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Allowance for Assets (PPAP), Net Profit Margin (NPM), Operating Expenses / Operating Income (BOPO), and Loan to Deposit Ratio (LDR) on Return on Assets amounted to 43.6% and the rest there are other variables of 56.4%.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Capital Adequacy Ratio ( CAR ) , Allowance for Assets (PPAP ) , Net Profit Margin (NPM ) , Operating Expenses / Operating Income ( BOPO ) , Loan to Deposit Ratio ( LDR ) and Return on Assets ( ROA ).
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Manajemen
Depositing User: BUNGA PUTRI KUSUMASTUTI
Date Deposited: 18 Aug 2016 07:28
Last Modified: 04 Jan 2017 12:12
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/46359

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item