Analisis Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Indeks Pembangunan Manusia Di Indonesia Tahun 1990-2014

Hapsari, Anindita Budhi and -, Dr. Daryono Soebagiyo, M.Ec. (2016) Analisis Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Indeks Pembangunan Manusia Di Indonesia Tahun 1990-2014. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (Naskah Publikasi)
NASKAH PUBLIKASI.pdf

Download (547kB)
[img] PDF (Halaman Depan)
HALAMAN DEPAN.pdf

Download (620kB)
[img] PDF (Bab I)
BAB I.pdf

Download (327kB)
[img] PDF (Bab II)
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (526kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Bab III)
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (534kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Bab IV)
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (363kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Bab V)
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (194kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Daftar Pustaka)
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (147kB)
[img] PDF (Lampiran)
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (121kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Pernyataan Publikasi)
PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (73kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study entitled "Analysis of Factors Affecting Human Development Index in Indonesia in 1990-2014". The purpose of this study was to analyze the dependent variable is the independent variable is IPM then government budgets in education, poverty, and GDP if all three have a significant effect. Data obtained form of time series sourced from the Central Statistics Agency (BPS) in Indonesian statistics from the year 1990 to 2014. The method used in this research is Multiple Linear Regression (OLS). Data obtained form of time series sourced from the Central Statistics Agency (BPS) in Indonesian statistics from the year 1990 to 2014. The method used in this research is Multiple Linear Regression (OLS). This study has a confidence level of 96.8%, which is expressed by R-Squared value of 0.968140. And the remaining 3.2% can be affected by other factors that are not included in the model.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: IPM, Budget Education, Poverty, and PDB
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Ilmu Ekonomi dan Studi Pembangunan
Depositing User: ANINDITA BUDHI HAPSARI
Date Deposited: 12 Aug 2016 08:08
Last Modified: 12 Aug 2016 08:08
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/45670

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item