Analisis Pengaruh Kinerja Keuangan Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan Pada Perusahaan Sektor Perbankan Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia (Studi Kasus Pada Tahun 2010-2014)

Santoso, Eko and -, Drs. Ma’ruf, MM (2016) Analisis Pengaruh Kinerja Keuangan Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan Pada Perusahaan Sektor Perbankan Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia (Studi Kasus Pada Tahun 2010-2014). Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (NASKAH PUBLIKASI)
NASKAH PUBLIKASI.pdf

Download (340kB)
[img] PDF (HALAMAN DEPAN)
HALAMAN DEPAN.pdf

Download (594kB)
[img] PDF (BAB I)
BAB I.pdf

Download (202kB)
[img] PDF (BAB II)
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (406kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (BAB III)
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (259kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (BAB IV)
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (481kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (BAB V)
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (88kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (9kB)
[img] PDF (LAMPIRAN)
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (458kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI)
PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (75kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This research aims to determine the effect of Loan to Deposit Ratio (LDR), Debt to Equity Ratio (DER), Debt to Asset Ratio (DAR), Return on Asset (ROA), Return on Equity (ROE), Net Profit Margin (NPM), Operating Profit Margin (NPM) to Price Book Value (PBV). The greater the stock price, the higher the value of the company and prosperity of the shareholders of the company. Population in this research are all banking companies listed in Indonesian Stock Exchange. Hypotthesis testing is done with tool SPSS (Stastical Product and Servive Production). The results showed, t-test variable DAR, DER, ROE dan NPM has an influence on the variable PBV. While variable ROA, OPM and LDR has no influence on the variable PBV. F test result indicate the variabel DAR, DER, ROA, ROE, OPM, NPM and LDR has the simultant effect of the variabel PBV. Price Book Value is able to be explained by the variable DAR, DER, ROA, ROE, OPM, NPM and LDR by 59% and the remaining 41% is explained by other variables outside this research.

Item Type: Karya ilmiah (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Financial Perfomance, Price Book Value, Financial Ratios
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
H Social Sciences > HJ Public Finance
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Manajemen
Depositing User: EKO SANTOSO
Date Deposited: 12 Aug 2016 03:09
Last Modified: 12 Aug 2016 03:09
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/45584

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item