Analisis Kesulitan Belajar Dalam Mengerjakan Soal Ujian Akuntansi Keuangan Menengah 1 Ditinjau Dari Cara Belajar Dan Kontinuitas Belajar Pada Mahasiswa Program Studi Pendidikan Akuntansi FKIP UMS Angkatan 2014

Teja Arivianto, Ressa and ASMAWATI SE, M.Si, Dra. Titik Asmawati SE, M.Si (2016) Analisis Kesulitan Belajar Dalam Mengerjakan Soal Ujian Akuntansi Keuangan Menengah 1 Ditinjau Dari Cara Belajar Dan Kontinuitas Belajar Pada Mahasiswa Program Studi Pendidikan Akuntansi FKIP UMS Angkatan 2014. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (NASKAH PUBLIKASI)
NASKAH PUBLIKASI.pdf

Download (697kB)
[img] PDF (HALAMAN DEPAN)
BAB I.pdf

Download (168kB)
[img] PDF (BAB I)
HALAMAN DEPAN.pdf

Download (800kB)
[img] PDF (BAB II)
BAB II .pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (286kB)
[img] PDF (BAB III)
BAB III .pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (871kB)
[img] PDF (BAB IV)
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (233kB)
[img] PDF (BAB V)
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (15kB)
[img] PDF (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (138kB)
[img] PDF (LAMPIRAN)
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (2MB)
[img] PDF (PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI)
PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (190kB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine; 1) Effect of learning to learning difficulties in doing the exam Intermediate Financial Accounting 1; 2) The effect of continuity of learning on learning difficulties in doing the exam Intermediate Financial Accounting 1; 3) The influence of learning styles and continuity of learning on learning difficulties in doing the exam Intermediate Financial Accounting 1. This type of research is quantitative descriptive. This study took place in the campus of the Faculty of Teacher Training and Education Program Accounting Education Muhammadiyah University of Surakarta. The population in this study were all students of the Faculty of Education Studies Program Accounting Education Muhammadiyah University of Surakarta Force in 2014, amounting to 230 students. samples taken as many as 139 students with proportional random sampling technique. The necessary data and documentation obtained through a questionnaire that has previously been tested by validity and reliability testing. Data analysis technique used is multiple linear regression, F test, t-test, R 2, and the relative contribution and effective. Results of regression analysis regression equation: Y = 6,935 + 0,396X1 + 0,543X2. conclusions of this study are: 1) how to learn a significant effect on learning difficulties in doing the exam Intermediate Financial Accounting 1 Accounting Education students FKIP UMS force in 2014. Based on t test obtained t > ttable is 6,785> 1,978 ( = 5%) and the significance value <0.05 is 0.000. 2) Continuity of learning significantly influence learning difficulties in doing the exam Intermediate Financial Accounting 1 Accounting Education students of UMS force FKIP 2014. Based on t test obtained t> t table is 9.858 > 1.978 ( = 5%) and a significance value <0.05 ie 0,000. 3) How to learn and continuity of learning significantly influence learning difficulties in doing the exam Intermediate Financial Accounting 1 Accounting Education students FKIP UMS force in 2014. Based on F test obtained Fcount > Ftable is 118.287> 3.063 at significance level of 5%. 4) Variable X1 gives the relative contribution by 37% and the effective contribution of 23,5%, relative contribution of 63% and the effective contribution of 40%. 5) The calculation results obtained R2 0.635, meaning 63.5% of learning difficulties in doing the exam Intermediate Financial Accounting 1 is influenced by the way of learning and continuity of learning, the remaining 36.5% influenced by variables outside the research.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: how to learn, continuity of learning, learning difficulties AKM 1
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan > Pendidikan Akuntansi
Depositing User: RESSA TEJA ARIVIANTO
Date Deposited: 16 Jun 2016 06:14
Last Modified: 16 Jun 2016 06:17
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/44164

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item