Pengaruh Desentralisasi, Partisipasi Anggaran, Komitmen Organisasi, dan Motivasi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Manajerial SKPD Kabupaten Karanganyar

Suprianto, Agus and -, Dr. Zulfikar, SE, M.Si (2016) Pengaruh Desentralisasi, Partisipasi Anggaran, Komitmen Organisasi, dan Motivasi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Manajerial SKPD Kabupaten Karanganyar. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (NASKAH PUBLIKASI)
NASKAH PUBLIKASI.pdf

Download (899kB)
[img] PDF (HALAMAN DEPAN)
Halaman Depan.pdf

Download (710kB)
[img] PDF (BAB I)
BAB I.pdf

Download (36kB)
[img] PDF (BAB II)
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (98kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (BAB III)
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (57kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (BAB IV)
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (74kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (BAB V)
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (18kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (18kB)
[img] PDF (LAMPIRAN)
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (579kB) | Request a copy
[img] PDF (Pernyataan Publikasi Ilmiah)
SURAT PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (327kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study aims to obtain empirical evidence in analyzing the influence of decentralization, participation budgeting, organizational commitment, and motivation to work on managerial performance SKPD . Research use survey method with questionnaires as an instrument of primary data collection. The study population was a manager or employee of the local Secretariat (SETDA). The sample used was the Head of Division and Chief of the Division employees Karanganyar regency Regional Secretariat (SETDA). Samples were taken using a convenience sampling technique, based on predefined criteria obtained 40 respondents. Model analysis used is multiple linear regression with Windows SPSS version 15.0. The results showed that decentralization, participation budgets, organizational commitment, and motivation positive effect on managerial performance. The magnitude of the effect (R2) Decentralization, Participation Budget, commitmen Organization and Work Motivation of the effectiveness of managerial performance area is 62.1%. While the remaining 37.9% is influenced by other independent variables that are not observed in this study.

Item Type: Karya ilmiah (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Desentralisasi, partisipasi anggaran, komitmen organisasi, motivasi kerja, dan kinerja manajerial.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HG Finance
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Akuntansi
Depositing User: AGUS SUPRIANTO
Date Deposited: 29 Apr 2016 01:13
Last Modified: 29 Apr 2016 01:13
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/43100

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item