Minat Belajar Manajemen Keuangan Ditinjau dari Persepsi Mahasiswa Mengenai Keterampilan Mengajar Dosen dan Fasilitas Belajar pada Mahasiswa Program Studi Pendidikan Akuntansi Fkip UMS Angkatan 2013

Ayu Kencanawati, Novitasari and , Dr.Suyatmini,SE.,M.Si (2015) Minat Belajar Manajemen Keuangan Ditinjau dari Persepsi Mahasiswa Mengenai Keterampilan Mengajar Dosen dan Fasilitas Belajar pada Mahasiswa Program Studi Pendidikan Akuntansi Fkip UMS Angkatan 2013. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (NASKAH PUBLIKASI)
NASKAH PUBLIKASI.pdf

Download (674kB)
[img] PDF (HALAMAN DEPAN)
HALAMAN DEPAN R.pdf

Download (699kB)
[img] PDF (BAB I)
BAB I.pdf

Download (98kB)
[img] PDF (BAB II)
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (193kB)
[img] PDF (BAB III)
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (312kB)
[img] PDF (BAB IV)
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (284kB)
[img] PDF (BAB V)
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (86kB)
[img] PDF (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (136kB)
[img] PDF (LAMPIRAN)
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (2MB)
[img] PDF (PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI)
PERNYATAAN PUBLIKASI.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (223kB)

Abstract

The purpose of this study to determine: 1 ) Effects of student perceptions about the teaching skills of faculty of the interest in learning subjects financial management to the students of Accounting Education FKIP UMS force in 2013 , 2 ) the effect of the teaching facilities of the interest in learning subjects financial management to the students of Accounting Education FKIP UMS force 2013 , and 3 ) the influence of student perceptions regarding teaching skills of faculty and teaching facilities on the interest to learn financial management courses in Accounting Education students of UMS FKIP force in 2013 . This study uses quantitative methods associative. The population in this study were students of Accounting Education who took a course in Financial Management class of 2013 is 165 students. The sampling technique using Random Sampling Proportional as many as 110 respondents. The necessary data and documentation obtained through a questionnaire that has previously been tested by validity and reliability testing. Data analysis technique used is multiple linear regression, F test, t-test, R2, and the relative contribution and effective. Results of regression analysis regression equation: Y = 6.996+ 0,151X1 + 0,265X2. The conclusion of this study were: 1) Perception of students on faculty teaching skills significantly influence the interest on student learning financial management Accounting Education FKIP force UMS 2013. Based on t test obtained t> t table is 3,165> 1,982 and the significance value <0.05 is 0.002 , 2) The learning facilities significantly influence the interest on student learning financial management Accounting Education FKIP force UMS 2013. Based on t test obtained t> t table is 4.598> 1.982 and the significance value <0.05 is 0.000. 3) the perception of students on faculty teaching skills and learning facilities significantly influence the interest on student learning financial management Accounting Education FKIP UMS force F 2013. Based on test results obtained Fhitung> Ftable is 34.714> 3.081 at a significance level of 5%. 4) Variable X1 gives the relative contribution of 38.3% and the effective contribution of 15.1%, X2 gives the relative contribution of 61.7% and the effective contribution of 24.3%. 5) The calculation result R2 obtained 0.394, meaning 39.4% interest in learning financial management is influenced by perceptions of students about the faculty teaching skills and learning facilities, while the remaining 60.6% influenced by variables outside the research.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Perception of students on faculty teaching skills , learning facilities , learning Interests
Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
Divisions: Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan > Pendidikan Akuntansi
Depositing User: NOVITASARI AYU KENCANAWATI
Date Deposited: 21 Apr 2016 03:57
Last Modified: 21 Apr 2016 03:57
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/42793

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item