Hubungan Antara Berpikir Positif Dengan Harga Diri Pada Mahasiswa Skripsi Di Fakultas Psikologi Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta

PUTRI, AYU SOKOWATI (2016) Hubungan Antara Berpikir Positif Dengan Harga Diri Pada Mahasiswa Skripsi Di Fakultas Psikologi Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

[img] PDF (BAB 1)
04. BAB I.pdf

Download (93kB)
[img] PDF (BAB II)
05. BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (135kB)
[img] PDF (BAB III)
06. BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (216kB)
[img] PDF (BAB IV)
07. BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (299kB)
[img] PDF (BAB V)
08. BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (19kB)
[img] PDF (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
09. Daftar Pustaka.pdf

Download (100kB)
[img] PDF (LAMPIRAN)
10. Lampiran.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (19MB)
[img] PDF (SURAT PERNYATAAN)
01. Surat Pernyataan Publikasi Karya Ilmiah.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (81kB)
[img] PDF (NASKAH PUBLIKASI)
02. Naskah Publikasi.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] PDF (HALAMAN DEPAN)
03. Halaman Depan.pdf

Download (1MB)

Abstract

A university student is a stage of entering an early adulthood who has had responsibility on his/her developmental period. One of responsibilities of the student’s developmental period is finishing his/her study period. The phenomenon of thesis student who obtain appreciation from lecturers, senior students, and parents on his/her ability to finish thesis on time will have a high self-esteem. The phenomenon of self-esteem happens because of several factors, one of them is positive thingking. Positive thingking is a factor of self-esteem formation in an individual among other influencing factors. The objectives of this reasearch were: 1) to know the correlation between positive thingking and self-esteem in the thesis students, 2) to know the level of positive thingking in the thesis students, 3) to know the level of self-esteem in the thesis students, 4) to know the number of positive thingking contribution on self-esteem in the thesis students. Hypothesis proposed in this research was that there is a positive correlation between positive thingking and self-esteem in the thesis students. Subjects in this research were the students who are writing thesis at faculty of psychology, Muhammadiyah University of Surakarta. The technique of sampling used was incidental sampling. The method of data collection used the scale of positive thingking and the scale of self-esteem. The technique of data analysis used correlation of product moment. Based on the results of data analysis, it was obtained the value of correlation coefficient (rxy) as much as 0.732; p = 0.000 (p<0.01) that meant that there was a positive significant correlation between positive thingking and self-esteem in the thesis students. The effective contribution of the two variables was shown by the determinant coefficient (r2) as much as 0.536 which showed that positive thingking influenced self-esteem as much as 53.6 % and the rest of 46.4 % was influenced by other variables. The conclusion obtained from this research was that there is a very positive correlation between positive thingking and self-esteem. Keywords: positive thingking, self-esteem

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: positive thingking, self-esteem
Subjects: Q Science > QC Physics
Divisions: Fakultas Psikologi > Psikologi
Depositing User: Unnamed user with username f100114015
Date Deposited: 22 Jan 2016 08:40
Last Modified: 22 Jan 2016 08:42
URI: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/40381

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item